School Payment Plans and Scholarships
GoStrategic is a nonprofit training organization that provides a foundation in biblical worldview for those who desire to bring change to their lives, homes, businesses, and those around them. The School of Strategic Living (GoLife) and School of Business Leadership (GoBusiness) are our primary equipping centers, and through them, we have seen hundreds of lives changed. It is our desire to provide as much assistance as possible to make these training schools financially accessible for all prospective students.
As it is our desire to maintain the openness and integrity of the schools, please read the following financial aid guidelines and policies for school payment arrangements. Acceptance of the terms detailed below is required for completion of both payment plan and scholarship applications.
** DISCLAIMER ** Scholarship awards and financial assistance agreements are completed via official documents signed by the enrolling student. Other forms of communication including (but not limited to) emails, personal letters, or verbal agreements are not valid contracts and will not be accepted as completed arrangements for any form of financial assistance.
Monthly Payment Plans
Monthly installment payment plans are available to GoBusiness and GoLife students. The requirements are as follows:
- School registration is not complete until your payment plan is received by the GoStrategic (SCS) office.
- Payment plans are arranged and held via credit/debit card and must be completed within 10 months of commencement unless alternative arrangements are made in writing with the office.
- If scholarship funds are awarded, this amount will be deducted from the total tuition, and you are responsible for the deposit and payment balance.
- A fee of $10 will be added to late/declined tuition payments. Should your credit/debit card be replaced, please provide the office with updated payment info before your scheduled payment date.
- If enrollment is discontinued by you or the school, your credit card will be charged a $100 cancellation fee, future payments will be cancelled, and the curriculum received is yours to keep.
- To apply, please fill out the SCHOOL PAYMENT PLAN FORM and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships are available to GoLife200 and GoBusiness200 students (year two of each school). The conditions of scholarship grants are as follows:
- Scholarship recipients may be awarded UP TO 50% of tuition. 100% scholarships are not offered as we believe a level of personal financial investment is important in the spirit and contributes to participants’ engagement.
- If scholarship funds are provided, we will deduct the grant amount from the total tuition, and a payment plan will be drafted for the balance due.
- Those requesting scholarships are required to complete the application form provided by our office for the tuition funds.
- Each scholarship request will be reviewed and considered by members of the GoStrategic staff.
- Applicants will receive email notification of acceptance status within 2 weeks once our office receives the completed and signed Scholarship Form.
- To apply, please fill out the SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and submit to email@example.com.
Disbursement of funds is dependent upon a variety of factors including but not limited to: number of applicants, applicant needs, and scholarship fund availability. The applicant’s academic history in the program is considered, including fulfillment of homework assignments, exam, meeting participation, their facilitator’s assessment of performance within the school, etc. We believe this scholarship policy allows for greater distribution of funds and also encourages the active participation of the recipient in investing towards their tuition.
Donations to the Scholarship Fund
The scholarships provided to GoLife and GoBusiness students are funded by school Alumni and go entirely towards the recipient’s tuition. If you would like to give financially towards either the School of Strategic Living or the School of Business Leadership, you can DONATE ONLINE or mail in a check or money order to our OFFICES. Please specify the school you are giving towards in the comments field online or in the check memo (e.g. “GoLife Scholarship Fund”).
Note: No part of the scholarship donations will be applied towards administration of the schools.