The Vision of the School of Strategic Living
The foundations of the school began in the home of Dennis Peacocke in the 1980’s with a vision to equip his children with tools that would help prepare them to be leaders in their generation. In 1991, this family exercise became what is now—The School of Strategic Living—and has developed into a course that has touched lives in the United States, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, and all over Europe, and serves to develop emerging leaders of all ages.
The school is a two-year correspondence program designed to transform leaders, both current and emerging, by equipping them to think biblically, challenging them to live strategically, and providing insights for leading effectively. GoLife combines the latest in online learning management software with personal facilitation. GoLife graduates can turn their learning experience into an associates, bachelors or even masters in theology degree through our partnership with CLST Global.
Curriculum Goals & Vision
- To examine the concepts of biblical worldview essential to CLEAR & ASSERTIVE thinking & expression.
- To develop the ability to ANALYZE FOUNDATIONAL ASSUMPTIONS dealing with the nature of God, man, and truth (presuppositional analysis).
- To instill vision and motivation to demonstrate an ALTERNATIVE WAY OF LIVING to the culture as representatives of the Kingdom of God.
- To foster the concepts of STRATEGIC THINKING & LIVING.
- To discover significant clues to our PERSONAL DESTINY and how it is tied to our community in God.
- To develop an understanding for HOW GOD DELEGATES RESPONSIBILITY to areas of government and their functions from a Kingdom perspective.
- Covenant Relationship—as the context God desires for our growth in Him
- Truth—as a means to relationship with God and others
- Word of God—as our context for viewing all of life
- Prayer and Worship—as our first, last, and abiding approach to all God brings into our lives
- Servant Leadership—as our method for meeting needs and accomplishing godly exploits
- Generational Thinking—as our standard for assessing vision and function in pursuit of what God is building
- Patience—the ability to endure the process as the Word is seasoned in our hearts and lives
- Meekness—in the way we process and handle the truth we have received
- Excellence—as our affirmation of completion
For more information, call the office at 707.578.7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.