Continuing Education & Degrees:
Graduates of our programs can turn their learning experience through GoStrategic’s Schools into an Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree (126 units), Master of Theology (171 units), or Master of Sacred Studies (216 units) through our accreditation partnership with Christian Life School of Theology Global. GoLife Alumni receive 66 units of transferable credit into the CLST Global online university. Currently, up to 12 more units may be earned through completion of the GoLife facilitator-led Graduate Modules (6 units per module).
- View sample degree option: CLST Global Christian Worldview Concentration (GoLife)
- View video announcement with GoStrategic President, Dennis Peacocke, and Executive Director, Katherine Gallagher: Accreditation Partnership Announcement
- View special video greeting from CLST Global President, Dr. Langley: CLST Global Video
CLST Global Info & Enrollment Instructions:
- EXPLORE: Vist GoStrategic’s campus in the CLST Global LMS. Explore your options via the following pages: Welcome, About Us, Course Catalog, Student Handbook, FAQs, Contact Us
- TRANSCRIPTS: Email email@example.com to request your school transcripts as proof of your graduation status.
- REGISTER: When you are ready to enroll, submit your Admissions Application.
- EVALUATE: Submit your school transcripts to CLST Global along with the Evaluation of Prior Learning Form where you will list your GoLife graduation status in the Theological Accredited Schools section. You may also receive recognition for your work from other schools, universities, and educational venues or previous ministerial experience (this requires the submission of transcripts, certificates, diplomas, and/or a ministerial résumé). The completion units awarded through this procedure are used to help determine your level of placement.
- EXPERIENCE: Following enrollment and payment, students will be assigned an advisor through the university to engage the school and work towards degree completion.
GoStrategic’s Graduate Modules are advanced courses available exclusively to alumni which provide specific areas of focus that further build upon the framework of study from the schools. Modules can be purchased a la carte at any time through our offices for self-paced study. They are also available periodically as 6-8 week, facilitator-led master courses administered via web conference. These facilitated modules qualify for transferable units of study toward theology degrees through our partnership with CLST Global (see above). To order, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.578.7700. View Graduate Module Descriptions & Pricing
GoLife & GoBusiness Graduate Module 300: The Basics of Mentoring by Dennis Peacocke
Delve deeper into the influential role every believer plays as mentor to those God has placed in their “garden.” We will examine the discipleship process, the realities of relationally based learning, and creating an inheritance for others. The key concepts of giving and receiving correction in a godly way are addressed with instruction on navigating the essential elements of relationships, potential obstacles, and practical listening and speaking skills. Finally, it challenges people to face their fears and lead others in faith for deep, personal change.
Five-part series on the following topics:
- The Four Stages of Discipleship
- The Art of Bringing Correction, Part 1
- The Art of Bringing Correction, Part 2
- The Art of Bringing Correction, Part 3
- Helping People Face their Fears
GoLife & GoBusiness Graduate Module 301: Foundations of Leadership by Dennis Peacocke & Dr Gerald Chester
This pivotal module provides ongoing mastery of the concepts, applications, and lifestyle required to bring lasting change to people and organizations. We will examine additional areas of ministry calling, critical attributes of a family council, and tending your garden as the foundation of ministry. The second half of the module brings strategic analysis of leverage points, Kingdom perspective of management, and the enduring benefits of multi-generational building. Practical worksheets, exercises, and a glossary are included along with the course syllabus.
Six-part series on the following topics:
- Who has captured You?
- Building your Family Council
- Tending your Garden
- Strategic Management through Leverage Points
- Building Generationally, Part 1
- Building Generationally, Part 2